1) Start your day with prayers and/or affirmations
2) Keep a Positive Mindset which includes Positive Self-talk
3) Eat a Balanced Diet and drink Water
4) Meditate or Write in your Journal
5) Include at least 20 minutes of Exercise
In order to take care of others, we must 1st take care of ourselves. It may seem strange to put yourself first especially if you are used to being helpful, nurturing, or a caregiver to others. Here are a few ways to take care of yourself and make you stronger to help others. You can not pour from an empty cup, so take care of yourself at all times!